The Secretary-General and the Vice-Secretary-General are making – after the vote has closed – some changes in their administration.
Niels of Flandrensis will become Commissioner of Foreign Affairs and New Members as of 17 October 2011. He will quit his job as Secretary-General of AMIS.
A voting is underway to make Alexander Eastwood Chief of the AMIS. The voting will close on Friday.
Until a new Chief of the AMIS is elected, Niels will combine both jobs.
The AMIS (Antarctica Micronational Intelligence Service) issued a report on the ASEA (Antarctica’s Elain of Atilinia).
The AMU offered the report to the government ASEA to review it, but they did not reply on it. The ultimatum was set on Saturday, October 8th by midnight, which nearly ended.
The government of ASEA has not replied yet, therefore the AMU will not issue any consequences at this moment.
You can read the report here (available after 15:00 CET on October 8th)
To avoid any misunderstandings on secret files et cetera, I’ll introduce you an embargo “regime”. Every file were is stated on ‘EMBARGO’ is under this rules.
1. If a letter says ‘EMBARGO UNTIL …”, no part of the letter may be published, reproduced or whatsoever in any form before the set date and time.
2. If a letter says ‘EMBARGO UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE’, that notice is given at least 12 hours before the embargo ends, officially in a secret e-mail from the Secretary-General to all parties involved.
3. Publication before the embargo ends will be punished with a temporary suspension from the AMU and all its subsidiaries and all the persons involved in the AMU from the involved country will be put on non-active.
4. The AMU itself cannot break her embargo conditions. If it (accidentally) happens, all the files will be published immediately.
5. By reading any files and/or mailings under the embargo regime, you agree with the conditions stated in this document.
I hope this is clear.
Embargo meaning in the newsy way of the word, not as the sanction to a country.
You can find the AMU now on Twitter.
Click here to go to the AMU Twitterpage
On this account, you’ll find the latest news from the AMU website and the AMU forum.
This is it! The new website. Yes, there might be some more changes the upcoming days, but basically: this is it.
Finally, we have one. Here you’ll find the latest news and information about the Antarctic Micronational Union. Our forum will remain used: www.amu.forumcommunity.net.
Some commission members will write about their work for the AMU and the AMU in general on here.
Maarten van Arkel
SG of AMU